In order to contribute to the development of society and prosperity of humankind together with customers, Mitsunami Co., Ltd. is positively committed to environmental improvement related to its business activities as a general electronics company and strives to become a company that can give customers complete satisfaction and win high confidence from the society.
1. Mitsunami Co., Ltd. shall consistently recognize the environmental aspect involved in its own business activities, products, services, and with seeking to control containing chemicals, continually improve the environmental management system in all places of business, and strive to prevent pollution.
2. Mitsunami Co., Ltd. shall be committed to the following as priority items for its business activities, products, and services:
(1) Marketing of products and provision of services with the environment taken into account;
(2) Promotion of resource and energy conservation in business activities;
(3) Promotion of waste reduction;
3. Mitsunami Co., Ltd. shall be committed to providing complete environmental education to all staff working at and for the organization and review environmental objectives and targets every year in order for all staff working at and for the organization to deploy activities with the environment taken into account, and to carrying forward continual improvement of the environmental management system.
4. Mitsunami Co., Ltd. shall strictly observe legal regulations related to the Company’s business activities and other requirements which the Company agree to.
Every officer and every employee (including dispatched personnel, part-timers, etc.) working on Mitsunami premises and working for Mitsunami Co., Ltd. is expected to follow this policy and shall familiarize him and herself with the policy through in-house training, in-house publications, and others. Mitsunami Co., Ltd. will officially announce its environmental policy to the outside of the company, too.
Masaharu Watanabe, Representative Director and President